DCK Concessions is one of the world’s leading fashion jewellery retailers, operating with over 15 retailers in 33 countries. We source more than 60 million pieces of jewellery a year allowing us to offer the most exciting and on trend styles on the high street.
IT 1st Line Helpdesk Support
We have a new opportunity at DCK to join our IT helpdesk as 1st line support within in our Billericay Head Office. This role will provide support to all of our user base across our offices in Billericay, London and our Basildon, DC whilst escalating more complicated issues to our Helpdesk Manager.
General responsibilities will be;
- Basic Laptop/Desktop Repair/Upgrades
- Basic Software/Hardware Support
- Backup System Monitoring
- Meet agreed KPI’s/SLA’s
- Brand Setups (Basic MS Access Knowledge)
- Chasing missing Sales Data/Files
- User support (via Helpdesk Software) between multiple sites
- Desk Phone/Configuration Setup
- iPhone/iPad Deployment (via MDM)
- Monitoring Printers/Replacing Consumables/Escalating to 3rd party support where required
- PC Setup (Laptop/Desktop/Mac) for new users (including patching)
- Sales File/Stock Take/Supplier Code Loads (training provided)
- Setting up Barcode Scanners/Software
- Setting up e-Mail Groups/Distribution Lists and meeting room
- Setting up User Accounts for new starters across all IT systems
- Small Desk Moves
- Verifying Company Reports produced/delivered on time
This role covers office hours, Monday to Friday, between 8-6pm and occasional weekend rota support will also be expected from home.
What we are looking for?
We would welcome applications from candidates with a minimum of 1 year’s helpdesk experience ideally within an IT environment. Whatever your background or previous experience you must have a positive customer focused attitude when dealing with incidents over the phone and via email and therefore show excellent communication skills.
Additional technical skills required are;
- Hardware Knowledge (A+ or similar)
- Good MS Office Skills (including MS Access)
- Knowledge of networking/patching
- iOS/iPhone/iPad knowledge
- MCSE would be an advantage but is not essential
- Customer Service
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job