Our client is an outstanding Professional Services firm based in Bournemouth with an excellent working culture and glowing regional reputation. Based centrally within the town and with free parking facilities, we are seeking a talented IT 1st/2nd line support to join their team.
This interesting and varied role will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Network troubleshooting
- Hardware builds
- New starter set up
- Documentation creation
The perfect candidate will have the following skills, qualities and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems
- In depth knowledge of Office 2016
- Microsoft Exchange (2016)
- Active Directory
- Windows Server 2012
- Bit Locker Encryption
- Mobile device support
- Presents as a confident professional
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Able to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Confident to work alone or as part of a team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'