What you’ll be doing...
This role requires the application of expertise to resolve diverse/complex issues across the Bill to Cash function. You will be a key contributor to any systems development to ensure that relevant business requirements are properly identified and support all relevant UAT activity. You will be the point of escalation for any issues arising from process anomalies.
- Investigating, recommending and coordinating activities to resolve issues and reconcile accounts.
- Recommending modifications to operating policies to fix the root cause of Bill to Cash issues.
- Undertaking validation of billing queries and raising of credits within DoA.
- Negotiating and managing customer settlements, and executing all related agreements.
- Managing all such customer accounts to ensure customer obligations are fulfilled and any credits raised.
- Performing QA bill run checks on a weekly basis for major customers.
- Monitoring the Global Pipeline report for exceptional items for major customer’s orders.
- Monitoring accounts and services on hold on monthly basis.
- Managing and resolving complex customer billing enquiries and complaints and fault resolution (incl. Error Analysis, follow up system fix).
- Creating and approving credit notes in ICI ensuring that all supporting documentation including appropriate level approvals have been given according to the EMEA Credit Note Process.
- Acting as B2C lead at customer meetings and conference calls to resolve complex and/or commercially sensitive issues.
- Supporting detailed reconciliations of key accounts.
- Monitoring pipeline order queues for key customers, checking the quality of the information provided to Order Entry, from when the contract is signed through to billing.
- Supporting all systems development projects to ensure that relevant business requirements are clearly identified and contribute to all related UAT activity.
- Supporting internal and external audit requests as and when appropriate.
- Supporting reviews of policy and process.
What we’re looking for...
Requires advanced skills to perform complex work for the Bill to Cash function and general knowledge of other areas. Demands familiarity with principles, theories, concepts and technologies as well as applied knowledge of established procedures, policies and practices
You'll need have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Data reconciliation and validation skills, using MS Excel and Access.
- We'll organized with good time management skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Major European language fluency.
- Experience with SAS, OVI Orders and SAP.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond - doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'