Established in the UK in 2007, Santander Operations (formerly Geoban) provides Operational Services to more than 14 million Santander UK customers (4.6 million 1 | 2 | 3 World customers), and 600,000 business and corporate customers. With over 3,000 employees, Santander Operations is based at over 10 UK sites supporting over 800 Santander UK branches.
This Administrator position has become available within Santander Operations Glasgow, in our ISA Department.
Job title: ISA Administrator
Pay rate: £8.75p/h
Hours of work: Monday-Friday - 9am-5pm
Overtime may be available on evenings and weekends, paying £13.12ph for any hours worked over 35.
Your core responsibilities will be:
• Carrying out a range of data entry/processing or customer service duties, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to all specified bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
• Respond to a range of enquiries, clarifying customers understanding of the information being given.
• Produce written responses which are clear, accurate and written in appropriate language.
• Prioritise tasks and diarise effectively to achieve deadlines. When appropriate, co-ordinate and allocate tasks, ensuring full and effective use of resources available.
• Develop an understanding of the products and services available in the bank and of the customer relationship.
• Meet targets for accuracy, quality, volume and agreed service level.
Previous office/administration experience is preferred, experience in a regulated environment is a distinct advantage.
We look for are people that share our values and give them the support to be the best they can be.
If you want to work for the bank that exists to help you prosper, apply below today.
Please note this is a temporary assignment for an estimated 12 weeks.