To work as part of the department to effectively and efficiently provide systems support to IS users, providing one to one advice and solving technical problems in accordance with the firm's procedures.Job Description:
• Demonstrates an understanding of the Firm's products, services and capabilities.
• Keeps technically abreast of relevant industry developments.Clients
• Recognises employees and partners in office/operating unit as customers and responds promptly to their requests for help and support.
• Ensures all calls recorded on the IS Service Desk are allocated to appropriate team members.
• Takes ownership of calls on the IS Service Desk and ensures a solution is delivered within the agreed SLA.
• Is the first point of contact for customers wishing to report faults.
• Provides administrative support to the IS teams
• Receives positive feedback from clients.
• Carries out any other duties to meet the needs of the business.People
• Plays an active role in the team, establishes good working relationships with colleagues and clients and contributes to positive morale.
• Communicates workload with assignment leader.
• Works in line with the Firm's CLEARR values of collaboration, leadership, excellence, agility, respect and responsibility.
• Completes a timely performance review and personal development plan.
• Seeks regular feedback and identifies and acts upon learning and development needs in order to develop technical and personal skills.Operations
• Prepares laptops by deploying standard images and installing and configuring software.
• Provides Account Management support for starters, transfers and leavers.
• Maintains an inventory of all IS equipment within own area of responsibility.
• Provides administrative support to the Area Information Systems Managers.
• Prepares documentation for IS knowledge base (customer guidance, fixes etc) as requested by the Area Information Systems Managers.
• Produces periodic reports on behalf of the Area Information Systems Manager.
• Liaises with suppliers and places orders as requested by the Area Information Systems Managers.
• Organises IS team meetings and book resources.
• Attends and actively participates in IS meetings.
• Maintains records as directed by the Area Information Systems Managers.