IS Support Specialist
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Our client is seeking an IS Support Specialist to support Production and Commercial LANIWAN.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
• System Administration: Workstation/server OS server builds, ADS administration, Maintain successful backups, Update inventory databases (local and corporate), WSUS for servers/workstation, updating of non-windows based systems eg SAN's, Cisco, & VMWare.
• Monitoring of data connections to customer interfaces and Munich HQ
• Ensure the maintenance and continued uptime/availability of the server and SAN infrastructures
• Design and implementation of IT systems as required
• Act as a mentor and identify training needs.
• Implement local and global project in a timely manner
• Write, update and maintain network schematics, work instructions and procedures for the production and commercial network infrastructure
• Windows Operating Systems (2003\2008 R2\XP\Windows 7), Symactec Backup Exec 2010, Sharepoint, Checkpoint MEP, Sophos, MS Office 2003 - 2010, Citrix, VMWare, Xen Server, SAP
• CISCO, VMWARE, NETApp System Manager, Juniper Firewall, Checkpoint Firewalls, Lotus Notes, MS SQL Server, PGP, Acronis backup
• Managed File Transfers SSH, SFTP, Connect Direct, Automate, Internet Protocols
Applicants should possess the following skills: Communication skills, analytical skills, calm under pressure, flexible, working independently, team spirited, self-starter, Initiative.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer