IS Specialist (e-learning applications)
The IS Specialist will be responsible for providing both application development and support for e-learning applications and the Virtual Learning Environment (Blackboard) provided by the University to support student learning activities. The post holder will be responsible for the configuration, development, support and maintenance of their applications area(s) in order to meet the needs.
- Recognised professional practitioner and service specialist.
- Implement changes to the design and development of service processes, techniques and deliverables for one or more service strands or project streams.
- Provide specialist expertise and support with complexity of data and information sources, interpretation and analysis.
- Contribute to development of operational service activities to ensure excellence in the stakeholder experience.
- Recognised professional practitioner, In the support and development of Virtual learning environments (Blackboard).
- Provide management for the delivery of high-quality infrastructure support services across the University.
You will have experience in
- Significant experience developing, supporting and maintaining e-learning applications and components.
- Experience developing and supporting institutional VLEs.
- Knowledge of Oracle or Sql Server relational databases and database programming using PL/SQL or TSQL.
Sopra Steria Recruitment is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Sopra Steria Recruitment regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'