Job Title: IS Solutions Lead
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
C4SSearch’s client is looking for an IS Solutions Lead who has a strong solution design background and a strong understanding of application design. The ideal candidate will come from a supply chain/logistics background.
The role involves/Responsibilities:
- Acts as the subject matter expert for the Supply Chain technical solutions.
- Provides analytical and problem-solving skills to complex support incidents managed by the support advisors.
- Provides governance and sign-off of internal changes and enhancements to the technical solution.
- SME for end to end design with integrated/external customer solution
- Owns the technical document libraries relating to the IS solution and ensures maintenance is carried out to update and correct this documentation as a resource for the support team and new bids.
- Involvement in new bids and solution designs.
- Documents technical support and maintenance activities and trains support team in their safe use.
- Works with the Warehouse and Transport Systems Support Managers to design and estimate business change requests.
- Provides input to management on implementation planning, resource planning, training and developing support team, super users.
- Applies my clients best practice standards and procedures to solutions architecture tasks. Analyses problems before selecting the appropriate solution or combination of solutions based on standards and experience.
- Supports testing.
- Attends project meetings and organises personal actions as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain positive in the event of setbacks or lack of instant success
- Quality driven and committed to processes when successfully implementing changes
- Ability to understand highly complex issues and capture them in diagrams, written summaries and instructions
- Customer orientated - stakeholder management skills
- Effective problem solver, able to work on own initiative.
- Able to prioritize competing demands effectively
- Works collaboratively and understands the important of team working
- Willing to share skills and knowledge
- Supply Chain
- Technology Solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job