IS Maintenance Fitter Apprentice
IS Maintenance Fitter Apprenticeship
An excellent opportunity for an individual with enthusiasm and interest in production manufacturing to join a FMCG leader who supply their products globally based at a modern facility in Derrylin, Northern Ireland. In this role you can gain on the job training and experience through the apprenticeship programme and monitored professional development which leads to a Gold Engineering Apprenticeship.
Qualities we look for;
- Ability to communicate and maintain good working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- High quality standards.
- A strong academic background
- Willingness to learn, be motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to demonstrate good technical awareness
- Team worker with good organisational, leadership and communicating skills
- Good problem-solving skills, be practical and flexible
Personal Attributes /Competencies
- Commitment to Customers
- People Commitment & Development
- High Performance
- Innovation & Continuous Improvement
Apply now, to be considered.
- Understanding Encirc health & safety and hygiene policies, operational procedures and regulations.
- Preventative Maintenance of IS Machines components and equipment associated with production of Container Glass.
- Supporting with essential maintenance of IS Machines during Job Changes
- Assisting with planned and unplanned replacement/repairs of IS Machine components and equipment.
- Helping with workshop repairs and preparation of essential IS Machine components.
- Assisting with setting up job changes and collaborate in settling down job change line after the job change
- Understanding the process for recording and reporting all actions and/or defects on IS Machines.
- Escalate and communicate effectively all incidents with other departments on a regular basis to help minimise production down time.
- Assisting with ensuring all work areas are left clean and tidy after work is completed, keeping all areas in a neat, well-stocked and organised manner, in line with housekeeping standards
- Mon-Thurs 8-5 Fri 8-15.15 39.5 hours
- Location: Derrylin, Enniskillen, Northern Ireland
What we offer: A challenging opportunity to work with a market leader and their global customers, joining them in shaping a more sustainable industry for the future.
Compensation: your performance counts and it is attractively rewarded with a competitive salary
Benefits: You will get an attractive benefits package, which includes
- Health Insurance options
- Accident Insurance options
- Pension Plan
- Continuous training development.
- Green Travel Plan
- Company Bonus
- Employee Wellbeing benefits
- Social Club
- Talent Development
- Enhance Reward Platform access to lots of other exciting benefits
- The job vacancy is based at our modern facility in Derrylin, Northern Ireland.
What's in it for you
Work with a market leader, offering a competitive salary and benefits.
Make your impact, join us in influencing the industry, advancing standards and sustainability; your decisions can change the way we work and how we improve.
Teamwork is key, we can support you in an environment that encourages teams to enjoy their work together
Innovation in our industry is paramount to our success, we provide incredible technologies to enable you to impact industry leading changes.
Full training, with a huge focus on making a quality product we offer training to all new employee's, this can lead to future opportunities and chances to grow while you learn.
"We can never overestimate the value of our employees. They are the lifeblood of everything we do and stand for, working tirelessly to ensure that all processes are followed to produce the best container glass in the world. Sharing commitment, effort and talent, our diverse culture is what makes the difference."
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'