IRO needed - £40.00 hourly - Service improvement
IRO needed to help support service improvement - £40.00 hourly - Rolling contract 2020!
I am currently searching for an experienced Social Worker to work as an Independent Reviewing Officer on a locum basis within the Powys region of Wales as they seek to build upon the continual expansion and development of their service heading into 2020.
What they can offer you:
- Highly competitive rate - They are offering up to £40.00 hourly
- Ongoing contract length (Allowing you to control the length of time you wish to stay with the organisation)
- Opportunity to work for a developing service that will open the door to more exclusive contract opportunities within future.
What they are looking for within candidates:
- 3 years+ experience within children's services as an IRO.
- Current DBS or registered on the update service.
- Social Care England registered/Welsh Care Council registered.
- Availability to start within the next few weeks. (Or sooner)
If you would like to have a catch up regarding this opportunity or wish to have a confidential chat then please get in touch with Liam Woods on . Due to high demand this role is unlikely to remain on the market for long.
Alternatively if you're not looking, you may know a colleague who might be able to benefit from knowing about these positions and I offer a referral bonus of £200 if I place your referral.
- IRO Service review Child Protection Safeguarding Children with Disabilities Children and families Supervising Social worker IFA LAC Independent Foster
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'