Irish Payroll Administrator
Brook Street Recruitment is working with our client in Ballymoney to recruit an Irish Payroll Administrator.
Our client is a national provider of cloud-based Payroll, Human Resources and Time & Attendance software backed up by world class customer service.
Their reputation for delivering high-quality and creative solutions is founded on the payroll expertise, strategic understanding and motivation of their staff.
This approach has earned them a consistent 98% client retention rate year on year.
* End to end processing of Irish payrolls
* Download RPN's from ROS
* Upload of Payroll data to Revenue via ROS
* Creating records for new employees and maintaining accurate employee records, permanent payments/deductions including third party deductions
* Processing holiday, sick and maternity pay and expenses
* Calculating overtime, shift payments and pay increases
* Creation and upload of bank file
* Issuing P45s and other tax forms
* Working closely with all clients
* Checking that accounts are accurate
* Creation of required Payroll reports and reconciliations
* General administration duties and Ad hoc duties as when required
* 2 years+ payroll experience
* IPASS certified (desirable)
* UK payroll experience a distinct advantage
* Confidence in working with numbers
* Good IT skills and knowledge of MS office
* Good spoken and written communication skills
* A high level of accuracy and attention to details
* The ability to work well as part of a team
* Good organisation and time management skills, for meeting strict deadlines
* Honesty and respect for confidential information
If interested please send CV via the apply link
- Irish Payroll Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'