This is a fantastic opportunity to join Deloitte’s Associate Resourcing Team (DART), sourcing world class contingent labour for the firm. The Associate Resourcing Team is responsible for recruitment and management of contingent workers (known as Associates) to enable the firm to fulfil both internal and external client requirements using a more agile resourcing model.
The demand from the business for Associates is growing, so the Associate Resourcing Team is also growing and reshaping with it to ensure we deliver world class contingent labour.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
The IR35 Manager role is to deliver all day-to-day operational activities supporting the IR35 operations within the Deloitte Associate (contractor) Programme, which is our internal capability that delivers world-class contingent talent to our business in the UK and Switzerland.
Reporting to the Associate Operations Manager, the IR35 Manager will be the main point of contact for all IR35 activities including but not limited to advising the business on policy and process, contract negotiations/variations, assessments, appeals and dealing with third party suppliers.
- Advising the business and HR community on IR35 related policy and process
- Assist Deloitte to transition and implement the new IR35 rules in our UK business
- Overseeing the contracting and re-contracting/cut over period
- Conducting Associate (contractor) status determination and use of the HMRC assessment tool (CEST)
- Managing appeals process for status determinations
- Informing contract negotiations with Associates (contractors) and third-party suppliers
- To liaise with the Tax and Legal teams to ensure compliance with the legislation
- Training hiring managers on IR35 process/policies and practical implications
- Beyond April 2020, ensure that the IR35 policies become embedded in our operational environment
- Maintain process and user guides.
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
This is an 18 month fixed term contract opportunity which can be worked on a full-time basis.
Your professional experience
- Recent working with IR35 policy/legislation
- Contractor/contract Management
- Supply-chain management
- Negotiating contracts
- Project Management
- Managing communications
- A demonstrated track record of undertaking problem solving to always deliver
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proficient with current IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Contingent labour experience (desirable)
- A legal, risk or tax background (desirable)
Your service line: Internal Services
At Deloitte, we’re all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. Covering seven distinct areas; Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Practice Support Services, Quality & Risk Services, IT Services, and Workplace Services & Real Estate, together we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'