A well-known film organisation based in Central London is currently looking for an IR35 Compliance Manager to join their team on a 2-3 month basis. Reporting into the Head of Financial Control and Head of HR, the role will help drive the company's compliance to IR35 and ensure that the company's governance arrangements are applied and monitored for all self-employed contractors.
- Meet with key managers to identify all self employed contractors required for 2018/19
- To ensure that all identified self employed requirements are engaged as per BFI policies and procedures
- Run workshops for key managers to ensure that they are cognisant of their responsibilities and BFI processes
- Support managers to apply our processes plus the use of the HMRC online tool
- Support managers with any queries, review their implementation and address any queries/inconsistencies.
- Prepare the contracts for approved contractors.
- Monitor and maintain a spreadsheet to record progress and chase completion.
- To compile existing documentation of the financial processes, including payments, into a manual, updating where necessary.
Apply today or call me to find out more.