CMD Recruitment are pleased to be working with a leading UK training provider in recruiting for the role of IQA – Passenger Transport.
Support the development of the curriculum with large passenger transport employers to deliver passenger transport (bus driver) curriculum and training. To work with the Training and Development Officers to ensure the delivery of passenger transport is of a high standard for all stages in the learner journey.
Carry out quality monitoring activities to report on the quality of delivery and implement development and improvement activities and CPD where required. For example this would include carrying out observations of teaching and learning, assessment practice, marking assignments, giving feedback, sampling of portfolio content, recording and tracking progress and achievement, delivery of functional skills etc.
To ensure that high standards of Teaching, Learning & Assessment are carried out for all stages in the learning and employer journey. For example, initial assessment, induction, planning learning, facilitation of learning, (face to face, on-line, by webinar), reviewing progress, formative and summative assessment and achievement, along with practice for End Point Assessment.
Carry out standardisation activities with TDOs, evaluate learner and employer feedback to ensure this is used effectively at all stages to improve programme delivery and TDO expertise.
Be very competent at using OneFile and a VLE to build curriculum delivery models, facilitate learning and carryout quality assurance activities. To ensure that all activity meets external requirements – not limited to ESFA funding rules, Awarding Organisations, Ofsted and best practice standards.
Responsible for building and maintaining positive working relationships that meet professional standards with all learners, employers and any other external contacts. Demonstrate excellent customer service skills understanding needs and concerns and offer support and guidance in respect of the assessment process and the values and culture of Interserve
Closing date: 16th April 2018
Salary: £29,000 per annum
Knowledge skills & experience
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting the development journey of our Trainer Assessors and learners, our essential requirements are:
- Experience of working with large employers particularly passenger transport
- Teaching Qualification level 3 or above equivalent
- D34/V1 / TAQA
- Teaching Qualification: PTLLS
- Functional Skills Level 2:
- Knowledge and experience of passenger transport but a range of other occupational experience would be desirable
- Knowledge of the relevant qualification assessment strategies and best practice in teaching and learning along with the ability to provide the appropriate advice, guidance and support in line with improving practice.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the learner journey
- Ability to read and interpret financial reports
- High quality report writing skills
- Use of an e-learning portfolio such as OneFile or e-track or similar
- Teaching Qualification:
- Level 4 or above
- Other occupational areas such as customer service, team leading, management, coach driving and rail.
Working for us, you’ll need to be a people person and you will be representing and promoting our values.
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with Interserve Learning & Employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, we are committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We also offer a guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet our minimum selection criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job