Our client in Andover is looking for an experienced IPC Operative to join their team on a permanent basis. You will receive a salary of £17,680 per annum.
In the role of IPC Operative you will report to the Production Supervisor. The purpose of the job is to build PCB assemblies to IPC 610 class’s 2 and 3 standards. Hand soldering of thru-hole components, component fit and crop prior to wave solder, selective solder and PCB cleaning processes.
• At least 3 years’ experience in PCB production
• Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
• Hand soldering IPC 610 trained
• Use of fine tools and microscopes
• Computer literate
PRIMARY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build product according to customer specifications and requirements
• Ensure all work is completed to specified levels of acceptable workmanship.
• Follow company procedures and work instructions at all times.
• Adhere to the Health and Safety requirements and regulations
• Adhere to the Company IT and Data policy
• Comply with the statutory requirements and regulations and Company requirements
• Carry out any other reasonable request which is for the benefit of the business
• Assist in the training of team members ensuring best practice standards are maintained.
To apply for this position send your CV
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
This electronic message contains information that is confidential and termed "personal data" under the Data Protection Act 1998. This electronic message is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended addressee, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited and may be unlawful. Disclosure to any party other than the addressee, whether inadvertent or otherwise is not intended to waive privilege or confidentiality.