Our client is a premier provider of integrated specialty services to the global energy, industrial and infrastructure markets.
Their extensive portfolio of specialised industrial service offerings include scaffolding, coatings, insulation, refractory, formwork & shoring, specialty mechanical services, cathodic protection and other related crafts.
Due to their continued success, they now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IPAF Superintendent to join the organisation.
The IPAF Superintendent Role:
Reporting to the Site Manager, the IPAF Superintendent will ensure the effective supervision of all work relating to the maintenance contract in assigned areas of the plant.
This will include coordinating the progress of works on a day-to-day basis to ensure that they are on track. The IPAF Superintendent will also be responsible for the identification and execution of strategies and objectives, to ensure that associated costs for maintenance work is performed in a structured manner.
Key Responsibilities of the IPAF Superintendent:
- Promote HSE initiatives during construction phase to keep people mobilised safety minded
- Ensure that work is performed safely in compliance with HSE standards/requirements and objectives
- Manage the supervision of all Insulation, Painting, Fireproofing, Rope Access and Asbestos related activities in assigned areas of the plant.
- Co-ordinate with internal departments to ensure scaffolding work as per priorities
- Partner with Site Management to review areas of development and identify opportunities for cost savings and efficiencies
- Highlight and recommend improvements in working practice and better safety compliance activities
- Where necessary, completion of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Support where necessary the Inspection process to ensure productivity performance and reliability
- Delivery of effective Communication (including basic presentation skills, briefings and toolbox talks)
Skills & Experience Required:
- Knowledge of Industrial construction regulations - BS 5970
- Excellent knowledge of Industrial fabric maintenance
- NVQ Level 2/NACE/ICOR would be an advantage
- Never complacent; goes to extremes to deliver
- Establish goals and develops plans
- Understands responsibilities and accepts accountability
- Hard working and productive
In return, the IPAF Superintendent can expect;
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Fantastic career progression - Opportunity to work within an industry leading organisation
If you are interested in this IPAF Superintendent position, simply submit your CV & Covering Letter via the button shown.
Keywords: IPAF Superintendent, IPAF, Safety, Power Access, Construction, Scaffolding, Industrial, Plant, HSE, Insulation, Access, Formwork, NACE, ICOR, BS 5970, Immingham, Lincolnshire
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job