IP/IT NQ Solicitor - Dundee/Edinburgh - DOE
HRC Consultancy is looking to hear from Newly Qualified Solicitors with IP/IT/Commercial Contracts experience on behalf of it award winning client.
Our client has offices based in Edinburgh and Dundee and has a respected IP/IT/Commercial Contracts team.
- Dealing with a variety of IP/IT transactions
- Drafting, negotiating commercial contracts
- Liaise with clients and advise on risks and compliance issues
- Liaising with suppliers and associated parties during contract negotiation
- Business development
To be considered:
- Must have gained solid experience within the IP/IT/Commercial contracts arena
- Have strong negotiations skills
- Be commercially focused
- Have strong client liaison skills
- Be looking to forge a legal career within the IP/IT arena
Excellent salary and career prospects are on offer with this opportunity. To discuss further please contact our specialist Legal Consultant - Meena Bahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.