IP/IT NQ Solicitor - Dundee/Edinburgh - DOE
HRC Consultancy is looking to hear from Newly Qualified Solicitors with IP/IT/Commercial Contracts experience on behalf of it award winning client.
Our client has offices based in Edinburgh and Dundee and has a respected IP/IT/Commercial Contracts team.
- Dealing with a variety of IP/IT transactions
- Drafting, negotiating commercial contracts
- Liaise with clients and advise on risks and compliance issues
- Liaising with suppliers and associated parties during contract negotiation
- Business development
To be considered:
- Must have gained solid experience within the IP/IT/Commercial contracts arena
- Have strong negotiations skills
- Be commercially focused
- Have strong client liaison skills
- Be looking to forge a legal career within the IP/IT arena
Excellent salary and career prospects are on offer with this opportunity. To discuss further please contact our specialist Legal Consultant - Meena Bahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job