We are working exclusively with a renowned and highly reputable firm with their search for an IP Assistant to join their established IP team. The role has a predominant focus to patents, but does offer some trade mark work - so it is ideal for an individual that likes to work on both patents and trade marks. You must have experience in an administrative IP role in order to be considered, as the successful individual would be expected to have some prior application filing knowledge.
The key duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing, amending and filing both patent and trade mark applications at the UKIPO and EUIPO
- Liaising with both the in house fee earners and external counsels
- Managing the formalities of the applications filed, including the renewal status
- Updating database management system with required relevant information
- Assisting other members of the support team with varying duties.
Ideally you will have around 18 months experience in an IP related role. If you are seeking a move in- house or seeking a change from private practice, then this will suit. If you have the CIPA or CITMA qualification, this is an advantage. The role has a fantastic starting salary with benefits and flexi time working hours to match.
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- IP Assistant