Are you an experienced IP Administrator looking for a new role to further your career in a highly sought after industry? If so, Dawn Ellmore Employment is working on the ideal role for you!
A well-established firm with an In house IP department are seeking an IP administrator to join them in their friendly South East London office. The successful candidate will be supporting a team of attorneys with a variety of different tasks.
The key duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Dealing with Trade Mark applications at all stages
- Liaising with other members of the team regarding tasks that need to be completed
- Organising renewals and reminders using the in house database
- Updating in house database with required information
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to attorneys where required
You must have experience within IP and be a clear and confident communicator. The CITMA Administrators qualification would be favourable.
The firm are offering an impressive salary and benefits package for the right candidate. If you are interested in this exciting role and have the required skills and experience please get in touch today!
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- intellectual property
- IP Administrator