IoT Marketing Manager
Vodafone combines the world's largest mobile network, outstanding technology and a long track record of success in IoT. Our proven expertise means we can confidently connect our customers to the services and products they need. Joining us as an IoTMarketing Manager for theNorthern Europe team has never been a better time to be part of our success.
In this position you will lead and execute the Northern Europe regional marketing strategy for Vodafone’s IoT business. Delivering effective external and internal communications at a local and regional level that help to increase revenue and awareness of IoT products and solutions across all market segments within the regions. You ensure we maintain engagement with local and regional customers and reseller channels. Ultimately you will establish Vodafone IoT as a market leader in Northern Europe.
You will truly make this role your own. Shaping and prioritising campaigns and activities to achieve the maximum impact. You should be someone with an extensive background in complex Technology Solutions marketing, and able to navigate large complex business to drive progress and deliver quality marketing campaigns and initiatives.
In return you will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, flexible working, an incredible environment at the Newbury HQ – equipped with gym facilities, barista style coffee shops, canteen and even a hair salon. All while you continue to develop your career with a frontrunner in the IoT market, and play a key role in enabling the success of our Enterprise IoT business.
- Define and execute the regional marketing strategy for the Northern Europe IoT business, in conjunction with the regional Head of Sales, aligning with global marketing and regional business strategies
- Be accountable for the regional IoT marketing budget, and apply it for effective internal and external communication, helping to drive revenue and awareness across all market segments in the region
- Build relationships with key stakeholders internally and with key partners, customers and reseller channels within relevant regional business units to drive awareness and create demand; Plan activity to support pan-region, country and customer segment initiatives
- Produce and deliver demand generation activities that support pipeline growth within Global Account / Regional customers and channels for IoT Products and Solutions
- Support sales teams to deliver consistent and accurate messaging and content and provide tools for regional & local solution promotional launches
- Experience in leading and implementing Marketing strategies for complex solutions in an international B2B environment across different channels
- Ability to build and manage relationships at all levels, educate and influence regional customers, as well drive successful outcomes with internal stakeholders
- Self-starter, able to work under time pressures and deadlines
- Any Marketing related qualifications are beneficial
- Additional European languages are beneficial
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Group Enterprise uses the power of our Global network, operating companies and partner networks to confidently connect large corporation customers. Across our Carrier Services, Cloud & Hosting, Internet of Things (IoT), Product Management, Security and Sales/Marketing operations we connect and secure organisations in a rapid changing world and empower their people and consumers through our “ready business” total communication solutions. We believe, quite simply, that the answer for any business is to be ready for anything. Are you now ready for your career with us?
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what’s right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world.
To discover more about how Vodafone Group leads the way in Diversity & Inclusion and hear our CEO Vittorio Colao talk about how he is listed as one of the top 10 men fighting for gender diversity, please click here.
The future is exciting.
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact