Role Title: IoT Digital Design Lead
Location: London or Newbury
Responsible for the IoT Digital agenda, leading customers’ user experience in every customer touchpoint in order to achieve industry-grade standards for CXX NPS.
Accountable for Global Delivery of unmatched industry-grade IoT UI/UX experience for Customers, Developers, Partners and 3rd Parties, by creating a trustworthy user journey focused on customers’ business needs, delivering Next-Generation Customer Touchpoints, aligning Vodafone Brand and CXX Distinctively Digital best practices.
As the Digital Design Lead ambassador for every Customer Touchpoint he will drive:
- The creation of a unique experience, seamless cross-channel journeys and encourage continuous feedback from our customers to improve Vodafone IoT offer.
- A customer centric design process focused on constant improvement to strengthen Vodafone leadership as tier 1 IoT Service Provider in the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
- Development of a modern Ecosystem for IoT product APIs addressing industry standards of security, performance, monetization and user experience.
- Build a CXX Framework, customer centric, leveraging best practices of experience design: Benchmark, know your customer and Ideate.
- Monitor and Measure all user interactions, defining ambitious KPIs for reliable and continuous performance.
- Expose and productize every IoT API enabling the definition of monetization journeys with clear price points, revenue share and subscriptions streams.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Drive the best IoT Digital Experience
- Define Omni-channel CXX strategy: User Experience, Visual Design and APIs
- Drive Customers’ monetization and analytics journeys
- Assist in Usability concepts, User research reports and UX architecture
- Modernize IoT APIs Ecosystem – Openness, Security, Performance and Monetization
- Deliver CXX framework for digital transformation
- Build UI iterations – Wireframes, mock-ups and user testing
- Manage Multi-lingual and Multi-device UI/UX Design
- Own & plan IoT API Portfolio roadmap for VAS and Connectivity
- Billing User Experience
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Ability to effectively synthesise requirements of multiple stakeholder groups to define visual assets and technology enablers;
- Proven background in user experience methodologies to guide product & solution UX designs;
- Proven ability to effectively lead transformational change in a global function;
- Intercultural awareness and experience;
- Able to deal with a rapidly changing environment and able to lead change where necessary;
- Capable of working for projects in a matrix-organisation;
- Can-do attitude and strong execution skills.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree qualified in Computing or similar
- Previous proven experience in the segment
- Negotiation and commercial acumen
- Strongpresentation skills
- Proven track record of designing Frictionless Digital Platforms
Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us at