Xact Placements is currently recruiting for a Software House who specialises in developing Bespoke Websites, Mobile Apps and Software Solutions who are looking for a Mobile App Developer to come and join them who focuses on iOS Development. This position is open to Junior Developers who have commercial experience through to Mid-Level / Senior Developers who would be interested in working for a company that can offer them interesting projects working with start-ups as well as well-known brands. Training and mentoring is available for anyone who needs it.
Our client’s diverse portfolio and strong track record makes them one of the best leading software development companies in the midlands. Whether you are building products for start-ups or working on market leading solutions for the UK’s largest brands, you will be given a great deal of autonomy and will be challenged with cutting edge projects that span all areas of mobile app development.
Requirements for Mid-Level & Senior Developers
- Extremely passionate about iOS development
- A good portfolio of Apps that you have developed
- Strong ability in either Objective C OR Swift
- A good understanding OOP, OOD & UI Design
- Experience with Agile
- Able to coach and mentor Junior Developers
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Java / Android, C#, ASP.NET MVC development is desirable but not essential.
Requirements for Junior Developers
- Able to develop apps in iOS or Swift
- A portfolio of Apps you have created or have contributed to
- A good understanding of OOP, OOD and ideally experience with MVC
- Mid-Level to Senior: Up to £40,000 plus bonus and pension
- Juniors: Up to £30,000 plus bonus and pension
- Can go higher for the right candidate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"