IOS Engineer, £35 K- £42 K, Cheshire
Location: Cheshire, North West England
Job Title: IOS Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Business Area- Operations and Technology
Date Posted: 08/07/2017
Currently looking for an IOS Engineer to be based in Cheshire North west of England for a Global company with several benefits hand in hand with the Job. This Engineer must be able to work well in a team and enjoy the development of working with projects to develop applications. They will also be collaboratively working alongside software developers and product owners to create and deliver live releases following agile delivery process.
They are looking for a IOS Engineer that will be working in a collaborative and friendly culture that will be accountable of these key responsibilities:
Application Development (90%)
- Accountable for end-to-end system technical designs to understand impact on applications / products within domain.
- Control changes to end-to-end system designs to determine impact on applications / products within domain.
- Understand the various phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Technical Consultancy (10%)
- Ability to manage Advice and Guidance (A&G) documents and project Plan and Estimates (P&Es) that impact applications / products within domain.
- Create prototypes to explore innovative solutions and features.
- IOS application development experience
- GIT and android unit testing experience
- Proven record of being able to work in an agile team
- Proven track record of previously using different software methodologies
There are also amazing benefits including fantastic on site facilities, including various restaurants, Gym facilities, chill out zones and tennis courts.
Apply now by sending your CV to - or call me on . If you believe that you would be a suitable candidate for this role and you meet the requirements listed above, don't miss out on the opportunity and apply now as the role will not be on the market for long. Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP / Web / Mobile recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA, PHP & Web jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA, PHP & Web professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA, PHP & Web market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK / Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities for JAVA / PHP / Web jobs are. Apply now by sending your CV to - or call me on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job