Job Title: iOS Developer
Location: Warrington Cheshire
Salary: £35,000 pa
Job Type - Full Time
02435 - iOS Developer -Warrington Cheshire - £35,000 pa
We are a progressive fast growing tech business and have an experienced andstaff base whoa passion for sports, gaming, digital and technology. are based in Warrington (walking distance to the centre) in the only grade A office space in town. accessible by both road and rail making it an deal location for the right candidate.
- will be responsible for designing the architecture and implementing iOS apps for clients.
- You will be involved in the full project lifecycle, from product design sprints, estimates to technical design, implementation and support.
- You will be expected to hit the targets to ensure delivery meets, or exceeds the project plan while ensuring the quality is maintained at a very high standard.
- You will take ownership of the iOS development process, ensuring close working practices with both the wider project and design teams
What We Expect
- Work closely with the team throughout the entire project lifecycle from the initial proposal stage, delivery, release and subsequent updates.
- A keen attention to detail is a must which involves self testing work prior to it being handed over for more formal QA testing
- Communicate effectively with different team members across the company and clients to ensure that the solutions developed match the client's requirements.
- Senior iOS Dev reporting to the CTO with close liaison with the Head of Mobile Technology.
Who we're looking for...
- 5+ years commercial experience in iOS
- Swift (4.0+)
- Development experience on iOS platform using Xcode
- API Consumption (Restful API / JSON)
- Test Flight
- Provisioning, signing and distribution
- OOP and design patterns (MVVM, Viper, MVC)
- AutoLayoutAble to show released applications
- Must have lead projects previously
- Knowledge of using Cocoapods
- Demonstrable apps youve worked on
- Knowledge of relevant design patterns
- Experience with iTunes Connect and the Apple Developer portal
- Expertise in performance optimization
- Unit and functional testing is a big bonus
- Any Android experience is also useful
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- An excellent communicator
- Hard-working and willing to go above and beyond learning new skills
- Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
- iOS Developer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'