My client are based in a lovely location in Bury St Edmunds. They are a talented and ambitious bunch, looking for someone likeminded to join the team. They work on some genuine innovative and exciting projects for their impressive portfolio of clients.
It will be your job to…
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with other members of the development team to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
The experience we need.
As a talented iOS Developer with a passion for software development, it is essential that you have proven commercial experience with OO (Object Orientated) design and programming skills in Objective-C, and have expertise in iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location), and xcode. You will also be able to demonstrate knowledge with RESTful web services, XML, and JSON data format.
What you’ll get in return.
In return, the successful iOS Developer will be working with a fun and friendly team on some exciting projects. This is a role for someone who wants to come into an already successful marketing agency and really make their mark.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Callum Bennett a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job