iOS Developer, iOS Mobile Software Engineer with Objective-C and some Swift required to work on fully native mobile apps used by worldwide customer base of this exciting Mobile Platform provider. Role is based in central London.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience plus stock options, pension, 26 days holidays and others perks.
The role will work on full development life cycle of new apps, architecture and also include a major rewrite of their iOS products into Swift. These apps will be used by thousands of people on a daily basis so a real opportunity to leave your mark.
Part of a cross functional development team (Android, C#, .NET, Angular, React) you will ensure iOS apps integrate with core platforms and 3rd party web services. It is an Agile Scrum environment where they utilise TDD and are keen on progressing skill sets and responsibilities.
- Mid-level iOS development experience including Objective-C and/or Swift.
- XCode, iOS SDK and related technologies for development, build and deployment
- GIT, Restful API’s, mobile software design patterms
- Auto Layout, Storyboards, XIBs
- Exposure to Xamarin and C# a benefit
Working for an expanding company in a fast paced but casual open plan office and a team of technology enthusiasts.
- iOS SDK
- Mobile Developer
- iOS Developer