My client is a FinTech company launched in 2015 which aims to help people manage their finances better.
They like to try new things and at their core, is a passion for their user’s experience. Because of that, they have won awards for innovation, the design of our product and their use of technology. It’s a great start, but they have bold ambitions so are looking for people to grow with the company.
They are a close-knit Agile team. They have Native iOS Apps which are built in Swift. You will have responsibility in a high performance, entrepreneurial environment that values the craft of building cutting edge and beautiful mobile products.
What we would love you to have...
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, Swift and Objective-C
- Strong understanding of design patterns and Object-Oriented Programming
- Solid knowledge of iOS UI/UX design principles, patterns and best practices
- Solid knowledge of Auto Layout, Storyboards, XIBs
- In-depth experience of working with RESTful APIs
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment and collaborative tools (e.g Jira)
- Understanding of build processes and CI tooling (e.g. Jenkins, Fastlane)
- Experience with Instruments and advanced debugging
- Experience with iTunesConnect, release process
- Experience with Unit/UI testing (e.g. XCTest, Appium, Nimble, OHHttpStubs)
They’re a sociable bunch, so it’s important that you’re a great fit for their company culture. These are some of the things they look for:
- Friendly people who like to join in
- Pride in the work you do and everything you get involved with
- Independent thinking, and not being afraid to suggest new ideas
- Obsession with your craft, down to the smallest detail
- Data-driven but able to make judgment calls when necessary
- Holidays - 25 paid holidays and a "duvet day" on your birthday
- Pension - matches up to 3%
- Medical Insurance
- Perk box - a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Free breakfast and fruit…and a beer fridge
- Subsidised clubs: personal training, boxing, yoga, squash, football, climbing and Crossfit
- Monthly company events and office days out that you get to pick
- Great offices in 15 mins from Victoria with showers, roof terrace and they are building courtyard with BBQ!
- iOS development
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job