Job Title: Invoicing Co-ordinator
Location: High Wycombe
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company is seeking an Invoicing Co-ordinator to assist the Purchasing team in our High Wycombe Head office.
The Invoicing Co-ordinator will be responsible for:
- To process all purchase order processed (POP) Invoices within the allocated month and time frame.
- Distribute all invoice queries to the relevant managers.
- Chase missing advice notes from suppliers.
- Post all POP invoices on Sage 200 Accounting System.
- Log all posted invoices onto central spreadsheet.
- To carry out any other duties that may be deemed necessary for the completion of the works by the company and/or the line manager.
- Manage delivery note email address.
- Keep up to date supplier contact details for Invoice queries.
- Filing, scanning and archiving.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Position to work closely with the Head of Purchasing and Accounts Department.
- The person should be routine-orientated, methodical, thorough, compliant, self-disciplined, and accommodating.
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and ability to think on one's feet.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to work without supervision and to work as part of a team.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to use one's initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
- Sage 200 Experience preferable - minimum of 2 years
- Purchase Ledger experience preferable
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role. or this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Purchase Ledger, SAGE 200, SAGE50, Accounts Assistant, Financial Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Payment Processing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit control, Bookkeeper, Credit Controller, Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Bookkeeping Assistant, Sage Line 50, Sage, Finance Manager, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Bookkeeper, AAT Qualification Senior Administrator, Office Manager, Payroll Manager, Payroll, Office Supervisor, Office Administrator, Senior Administrator, Admin Executive, Administration Clerk, Admin, Senior Support Administrator, Senior Business Administrator, Business Administrator will also be considered for this role.
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Purchase Ledger
- Credit Controller
- Credit control
- Accounts Administrator
- Accounts Clerk
- Payment Processing
- SAGE 200
- Financial Assistant