We have a fantastic opportunity for an Invoicing and Import / Export Clerk to join a well-established small manufacturing company in a flexible and varied role.
A mix of trade and own brand products are made in-house, sold in the UK and exported around the world.
***Candidates must have experience in a similar role, you will have knowledge of import, export procedures and customs requirements for different countries.***
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customers via e-mail and telephone, sales order entry and confirmations, order processing, invoicing and shipping / transport for both UK and world-wide export.
- Dealing with import purchasing and transport.
- Maintaining customer records and shipping guidelines.
- Checking and clearing transport invoices.
Shared administration duties:
- Provide some cover for UK purchasing.
- Entering efficiency data into spreadsheet for company KPI’s.
- Helping with weekly and quarterly physical stock take.
- General ad hoc duties
This really is an exciting company to join, offering candidates a bright future with endless career potential and opportunities. So do not miss out and apply now!
- Order Processing
- Customs Regulations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'