Do you work in Finance? Are you available for temporary work?
We're currently looking for someone to work on a temporary basis within the Invoicing and Credit Control team of a leading Industrial Services organisation in Kendal who operate from a valuable set of core values including: Integrity, Teamwork, Pride and Respect.
This role will involve providing a detailed and efficient support network to the business in invoicing and credit control activities. You will report directly to the Invoicing and Credit Control Team Leader to ensure all processes are completed in a timely manner and any issues are escalated accordingly.
- Preparation of invoices
- Logging and approving technician expenses
- Processing and checking of job sheets and weekly time sheets
- Ensure full support is provided to convert accrued revenues into sales invoices within the timescale enforced
- Ensure all relevant job information is stored and maintained correctly
- Liaison with both internal and external customers in an approachable manner
- Creation of customer accounts and credit limits
- Determine appropriate escalation procedure
- To communicate overdue debtors to the appropriate individual and coordinator the appropriate actions
- Good working knowledge across a range of clerical, secretarial and administrative functions
- Ideally Solomon knowledge
- Occasional travel
Other useful information:
- Hours of work: Monday - Friday 37.5 hours
- Salary: £20,000
- Term: 12-month maternity cover
- Kendal based with occasional travel
If you're interested in this role please get in touch with Frankie Scott as soon as possible as interviews will be taking place immediately.
System People are acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of their client in this instance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'