Reed Accountancy are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our client, one of Northern Ireland’s largest and well-known distributors who have a requirement for an Invoicing Administrator to join their head office in Ballymena.
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks leading to the department’s objective of timely, accurate invoicing and billing enquiries. Attention to detail is vital to this role.
- Completing the invoicing process on the company’s bespoke in-house system
- Maintaining and updating the customer rates and charges database
- Organising and prioritising your own workload
- Customer billing enquiries
- Raising credit notes where necessary
- Ensuring month-end deadlines are met
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by management
The successful applicant must effectively demonstrate the following in their application:
- Attention to detail
- Good numeracy skills
- Good planning and organisation skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels within the organisation
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office packages, especially MS Excel
Preference may be given to those applicants who also have relevant working experience in the following industries: FMCG / Transport & Logistics / Distribution
Get in Touch
To discuss this role in confidence, or for more information about the role, please contact Chris Burns on 02890 330604.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'