Our client is a large established organisation in their field and due to success and recent expansion they are looking for an Invoicing Administrator to support their busy sales team.
Purpose of the role:
To invoice jobs as requested, ensuring costs and revenue are accurate and jobs are profitable. You will be dealing with multiple customers and differing levels of volume.
- Customer invoicing on SAP.
- Customer invoicing and updates on customer portals.
- To check all PO's are goods receipted prior to invoicing.
- To goods receipt subcontractor PO's as required.
- Ensure jobs are profitable by checking after debit memo creation.
- Querying loss making jobs with relevant person prior to invoice.
- Dealing with customers and other areas of after sales efficiently.
- Checking and releasing electronic engineer worksheets that are incorrect.
- Filing invoices / worksheets as required.
What do you need?
- Attention to detail
- Working to deadlines and meeting targets
- Problem solving skills
- Calm efficiency under pressure
- Effective use of initiative
- Working closely and effectively with employees in various departments
£18,000 - £8.30am-5.30pm
- data entry