This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy, expanding company in Verwood, who due to growth are looking for an enthusiastic Invoicing Administrator with experience using Excel, Word and Outlook.
The ideal candidate will be a pro-active problem solver with an eye for detail, strong administration skills and the ability to be able to liaise internally and externally to resolve any invoicing issues. A working knowledge of Sage would be useful but full training will be provided.
- Process automated and manual invoices and credits on Sage 50
- Checking invoices
- Update credit limits
- Copy, scan and attach delivery tickets to customer invoices
- End of month duties such as check all jobs have been invoiced from supplier and invoiced out to customer
- Prepare data for electronic customer invoicing
- Administration and handling of key accounts including exporting Sage reports to Excel spreadsheets for further manipulation and emailing to customer
- All relevant filing
- Ad hoc duties within the accounts department
Hours 8am to 5pm (Monday to Friday) with a one hour lunch break.
20 days holiday pa (plus statutory holidays). This increases by one day for each full year of service up to 25 days pa.
Salary circa £18,000 (negotiable) depending on experience.
Pension and life assurance benefits after 3m probation period
Comfortable and friendly working environment.
Car parking on site.
- General Administration
- Microsoft Excel