Page Personnel are recruiting for an Interim Invoicing Accountant to join our Client based in Rotherham.
The client is a large manufacturing business that strive with success. This business is based in Rotherham and hold a number of UK plants.
We are looking for an experienced finance professional to take the lead in managing the fuel invoicing and controlling process for 2 other site plants of the business.
- Develop, implement and maintain a system for checking and payment of fuel contract invoices;
- Undertake checking of fuel volumes and prices generated by Eco2 for use in the fuel contract invoices;
- Track and forecast fuel supplies and costs;
- Working with Eco2, improve and maintain a system for management of fuel contracts and supplier invoicing;
- Perform analyses on an as-needed-basis, of fuel supply and costs
- Must be immediately available
- Experience in structuring and analysing large amounts of data of various quality and formats
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Strong AP/AR knowledge
- Good team player with a desire to work in a diverse international team
On site parking + competitive salary + potential of a permanent role + project bonus.