Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of supplier invoices (sorting, scanning, managing exceptions and auditing) ensuring that invoices are available for payment to agreed terms.
To provide and maintain an excellent level of customer service in accordance with performance and quality standards
My client are a construction, services and property group active in building and civil engineering, support services, public and private house building, land development and the Private Finance Initiative.
- Ensure that all post is dealt with promptly and within agreed Service Level time lines ensuring the sort process is performed accurately and in line with the company policies and procedures
- Process supplier invoices, credit notes, and sub-contractor documentation using the appropriate input method
- Pro-actively manage process exceptions
- Measure relevant key performance indicators on a timely basis ensuring the accurate delivery of KPI reporting as required
- Ensure that all transactions conform with statutory, fiscal and corporate legislation requirements including CIS regulations
- Undertake any necessary training associated with the duties of the post and participate in training and development procedures
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel)
- Have used ERP systems before (Oracle would be preference but SAP experience acceptable)
- Basic knowledge of principles, practices, regulations and procedures
- Great communication skills
- Excellent customer service skill set, going above and beyond the call of duty where necessary
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- High level of inputting accuracy
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading organisation based in Manchester.
The role is paying £10.77 per hour.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job