Invoice Officer Service Charge
Job Title: Invoice Officer (Service Charge)
Contract Length: Permanent
Location: Central London
A position has arisen within a progressive Housing Association for an Invoice Officer. This is a key role to support and strengthen the finance function and an exciting opportunity to further your career.
Your duties will include:
- Invoice processing and dealing with service charge
- Coding invoices, utility invoices
- Checking precoding of invoices are accurate before further coding
- Raising invoices for commercial unit
- Putting investigations in place before setting up new suppliers
- Dealing with customer queries
- Being aware of legal requirements around service charge
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working within a Housing Association
- Previous experience dealing with invoices
- The ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
Please respond to this advert or email your CV to for more information.
- coding invoices
- service charge
- raising invoices
- dealing with customer queries
- Invoice processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'