An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Client Manager to join a FTSE listed group in their state of the art Manchester city centre offices. You will be working in a high performing and stable team of 20.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of circa 50 clients with factoring and invoice discounting facilities already in play. The role would see you splitting your time in the office and field based, meeting clients.
The ideal applicant will have a minimum of 2 years experience within invoice finance, a good understanding of fundamentals, risk management and strong client management skills.
Below is a brief overview of the key responsibilities:
- Managing circa 50 clients with active factoring and invoice finance facilities
- Minimising the risk of loss through implementation of risk management procedures
- Obtaining and reviewing financial information from clients
- Meeting with clients face to face as and when required
- Identifying opportunities within your client base for cross promotion of the groups other service lines
- Ensuring governance and compliance requirements are adhered to
Key skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Invoice Finance
- Ideally 5 years plus experience within a banking environment
- Excellent client management skills
- Basic salary of £35-45k (dependent on experience)
- Car allowance of £6k annually
- Discretionary bonus paid annually
- Industry leading contributory pension scheme
- Percentage of cross sell deals made
- Invoice Finance