We are currently looking for an immediately available Invoice Clerk to join a global retail business based close to Runcorn. The role and business offers great stability, personal development and excellent benefits. Ideally we are looking for some who has had experience in a purchase ledger environment, this includes high volumes invoicing and administration. This is an extremely high volume role so looking for someone who can get stuck in and work in a fast paced environment.
- Matching of supplier invoices against purchase orders
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Inputting invoices on to the system
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Chasing queries to resolution
- Building and maintaining supplier relationships
What is on offer:
- Free on-site parking
- Stable growing business & team
- Competitive salary up to £19,000
- Good team player
- Confident communicator
- Experience working with high volumes of invoices is a must
Apply Now: To apply for this role please submit your details and CV, we are shortlisting and interviewing ASAP and will contact you if you are successful. Don't miss out on this local opportunity!
Please note due to high volumes of applications we will not be able to respond to everyone, if you have not been contacted within 10 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"