Invoice Clearance Clerk
Working Schedule: Monday - Friday 37.5hours
Bunzl Greenham is a UK leading Safety and Workplace supplier, part of Bunzl plc, a global FTSE 100 company. With 22 Service Centres across the country, we are leaders in delivering trusted safety equipment, cleaning and hygiene products and workplace essentials to organisations nationwide.
• 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), with an option of buying up to 5 days extra per year
• Company Car
• Bunzl Save as you Earn Sharesave Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
• Comprehensive Learning and Development
• Bunzl Personal Pension Plan
• Personal benefits for Theme park discounts, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Gym membership, Cinema discounts etc.
To ensure all stock invoices are cleared accurately and in a timely manner ensuring a high level of organisation. All overhead invoices are coded, batched and processed within the relevant time frames.
• Filter out statements and credits for Reconciliation Clerks
• Matching the correct items and quantities on invoices to correctly identified GRN
• Ensure that PPV’s and carriage charge are reviewed, verified and inputted correctly
• To ensure that batches are processed correctly with authorisation from branch manager and regional director where applicable
• On overhead batches, all invoices are to be stamped with sequential numbers recording start and end numbers on batch header
• Ensure that credit or invoice batches are recorded and coded correctly before entering batch in log
• Check batches details for accuracy and mark up any required amendments.
• Ensure all batches are posted for month end payment run deadline.
IT literate - Word, Excel, Outlook
Good organising & time management
Communication & interpersonal skills- verbal and written and Numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
If you’re ready to work in a team environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!