An award-winning Financial firm based in Warrington is looking for an Invoicing Administrator to join their accounts team. This is a fantastic opportunity as you will be working for a company that has been established for over 30 years and are still going through outstanding business growth.
It is essential that you have experience working in a fast-paced high-volume invoicing role as you will need to hit the ground running.
Duties required for the role:
- Raising and processing invoices
- Answering inbound calls
- Dealing with important and confidential documentation
Skills required for the role:
- We would like to hear from you if you have experience working as an Invoice Administrator, Accounts Administrator or other relevant financial services experience
- It is highly important you have experience processing high volume invoices
- You must be available for a temp contract
- £8,00 - £10,00 Per hour
- Office hours
- Free parking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'