My client is an award winning, market leading organisation who are continuing to grow due to the quality of the service provided to their clients.
Due to their ongoing success and exciting plans for the future, they have an opportunity for an Investor Support Administrator to join their talented team.
The role will involve:
- As an Investor Support Executive you will be responsible for dealing with client queries through various channels and administer their accounts. You will be expected to deliver excellent customer service.
- Making suggestions on services to improve the consistency, quality and efficiency of service
- Take client feedback into account when making decisions to ensure that the service provides the most appropriate service to meet client needs
- Make informed, timely and appropriate decisions for clients
- Keep the Senior Investor Support Executive appraised at regular meetings of issues affecting performance and service development, proactively suggesting solutions where there is a need
- Working harmoniously with other service areas to ensure the client service team can deliver the best, most efficient and effective service possible to our clients
- Manage your own workload to deliver voice, email, letter and Secure Message based service to a wide variety of clients
- Manage your workload and day to ensure SLA’s are achieved
- Liaise with other business areas to minimise impact of activity on SLA’s
- Learn and maintain a working knowledge of the teams procedures and use your knowledge and experience to suggest improvements where possible
- Assist the Senior Investor Support Executives to maintain an internal complaint process to ensure responses are within the agreed SLA’s
- Liaise with Compliance on the resolution of complaints
- Liaise with the compliance department to make sure that all tasks undertaken are meeting current regulatory requirements
- Report any breaches of compliance to the Investor Support Team Manager and advise compliance team where necessary
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding the regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practicing effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and compliance with regulatory framework relevant to the role, whilst practicing effective risk management taking account of outcomes for clients.
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT skills
- Team Player
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent record keeping and reporting capabilities
- Proactive nature to gain efficiencies
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstration of Initiative
- Experience of outbound calling to existing clients for both day to day maintenance of accounts and company initiatives
This is a great opportunity to join a company who provide a supportive and professional working environment and opportunities for development and progression.
This role is initially on a 12 month FTC basis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job