Established in 2014, our client is a young, ambitious company that occupies a unique position in the property development and finance market, bridging the gap between property developers and investors. It offers its community of investors the opportunity to take an equity stake in property developments of their choosing that have been through a rigorous due diligence process.
Based in the West End, the company employs around 25 people and offers its employees a friendly, energetic and entrepreneurial environment in which to work. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manager to run the Investor Relations team. There are currently 5 Investor Relation Managers (IRMs) who are responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with investors and for raising equity in each project launched. They are looking for self-motivated, intelligent and hard-working people who can contribute to the fast-paced growth, driving business development and building strong client relationships.
This is a dual role, as the manager will have day to day responsibility for the team as well as working as an IRM themselves.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Explaining to clients each new development project, responding to objections and queries and raising equity against an individual target.
- Client acquisition, dealing with inbound marketing leads and attending expos as well as being responsible for driving further business development using LinkedIn and by identifying and attending smaller networking events.
- Managing relationships with a portfolio of approx. 100 existing clients, to drive business development through the acquisition of new clients and to raise equity against an individual target for each property development launch.
Successful candidates will:-
- Have strong networking skills and proven success in client acquisition
- Demonstrate an excellent sales track record against targets
- Build strong relationships with clients based on good communication, trust and transparency, keeping them regularly updated on the status of existing investments
- Raise equity for each development project against an individual target
- Be able to explain the investment model to clients and understand each new development and respond to queries
- Show tenacity and determination to succeed
- Understand regulatory requirements in order to assist with the client on-boarding process
- Identify and attend networking events to acquire clients
- Demonstrate previous experience of managing a team
- Be educated to degree level, ideally having attained 2.1
Knowledge of the property development market would be useful but is not a prerequisite.
We are an equal opportunities employment business and agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Business Development
- Investor Relations
- Team Management
- Client Liaison
- High Net Worth Individuals
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job