Investor Relations Manager - 9 Month Contract
An exciting opportunity to work within the Investor Relations team within Corporate Broking and reporting to the Head of Investor Relations. The key purpose of this role is to provide support in order to facilitate the execution of the investor relations function.
The position is a maternity cover contract which will last nine months.
· Manage, execute and take responsibility for our corporate broking clients and target clients in order to implement their annual investor relations strategy.
· Organise and manage investor relations roadshows, presentations and briefings and add value to this process by suggesting additional buy-side targets, in conjunction with the corporate and sales teams.
· Delivery of corporate access and IR events.
· Attend sales presentations to learn about the client business and be able to understand the likely impact of announcements on the investor community.
· Develop good working knowledge of the client company's commercial activities in order to communicate with the investor community.
· Distributing share register analysis to clients.
· Previous investor relations experience within a mid market investment bank is essential
· Critical and independent thinker/ analytical / logical and reasoned.
· Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent written & spoken English.
For more information, please apply via the link provided or contact Jeremy Doyle at EMR.
- Investor Relations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'