Our client, a leading finance firm based in the City are seeking an Executive Assistant to support members of their Internal Relations team for a 1 year maternity contract.
The ideal candidate will have experience working at senior level within a similar business, experience within financial services is beneficial. You must possess advanced MS Office skills, excellent communication skills both written and verbal and strong attention to detail.
You will be a highly organised, ambitious and diplomatic individual, keen to demonstrate innovation and initiative when working independently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a renowned business within a fast paced, busy role in a highly successful team!
- Diary management both internally and externally
- Extensive travel arrangements
- Prepare briefing packs for meetings
- Database management
- Monthly expenses on an electronic system
- Prepare and editing of PowerPoint presentations
- Setting up due diligence meetings
- Ensure all attendees are sent a briefing note and company report prior to meetings
- Ensure fundraising materials are up to date and are in constant supply
- Assisting the Events Manager
- Set up roadshows and conferences
- Venue research
Apply today for immediate screening and join an amazing team who are looking for the best!