In this Investor Relations Administrator graduate job, you will be joining an independent global investor relations consultancy who offer in-depth analysis, research and advice to over 600 public companies from around the world. Experts in investor relations, they help their clients manage relations with capital markets and stakeholders by providing them with unique, reliable and unconflicted intelligent insights & data. Based in the heart of London, they boast an impressive portfolio of international corporate clients, which includes big names like Barclays, EasyJet, AA and Allianz to name just a few.
Looking for graduate finance jobs? They are now looking for a quick-thinking and highly analytical Investor Relations Administrator to join their team in London.
In this Investor Relations Administrator graduate job, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Analytics, and will be responsible for liaising between the analytics team, external global clients and compliance departments. You will gain exposure to many different sides of the business, undertaking a range of tasks including issuing legislation requests, requesting information on shareholdings and carrying out various ad hoc duties as and when required.
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly organised and an exceptionally quick learner, as you will be receiving intensive training and gaining invaluable commercial experience within a global consultancy.
In this Investor Relations Administrator graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising between the analytics team, external global custodians and compliance departments
- Administration of the day to day activities including dealing with holding requests, collecting replies and follow-up on responses
- Issuing legislation requests on behalf of corporate clients, collecting replies and following up missing responses
- Requesting information on shareholdings
- Gaining a greater understanding of relevant country legislation
- Issuing, receiving, chasing and recording UK and non-UK legal notices
- Making recommendations and participating in planning and improving the overall service
- Carrying out various ad hoc duties assigned by the Analytics Administration Team Manager or the Managing Director
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Previous office experience is desirable
- Knowledge of MS Access would be useful but not necessary
- A keen interest in investor relations
What else is on offer?
- The chance to work in a global investor relations consultancy
- Intensive & ongoing training
- The opportunity to work with an impressive roster of clients
- Ideally located offices in the heart of London
Looking for finance graduate jobs and want to join a leading global investor relations consultancy? If you are a detail-oriented graduate with excellent communication skills, waste no time and apply for this Investor Relations Administrator graduate job in London today!