A Bath Investments firm is looking for an ambitious new addition for their Investments Administration & CASS Team. This is a fantastic company to work for, there are brilliant career development opportunities and the study support and training scheme stands out head and shoulders above other organisations.
This new position would be perfect for someone who is keen to study towards professional qualifications or is already part way through. There is much scope to expand and develop within this role and it would would definitely suit someone looking for a new challenge for 2019!
This will be a varied and interesting role with a mixture of operational and regulatory focus assisting the Investment Department's specialist CASS Team with business-critical activities. The role would suit someone either with experience in this area, or an ambitious and talented individual who wants to develop their skills in this direction. The dynamic company culture consists of many talented and enthusiastic individuals to learn from and there are excellent opportunities for career progression within the company.
The offices are located just two minutes' walk away from Bath Spa train and bus stations making it an easy commute for those travelling into Bath.
Duties will include the following:
- Daily client money reconciliations
- Supporting the company’s ongoing CASS adherence
- Daily internal stock reconciliations
- Periodic external stock reconciliations
- Reconciliation investigation
- Regulatory returns
- Liaison with third parties such as fund managers and banks
- Adherence to regulatory guidelines
- Nominee and investment manager payment processing
- Ensuring trust letters and associated signatory lists are accurate and up to date.
- Compilation of monthly CMAR reports
- Weekly review of CASS RP
- Meeting all Financial Conduct Authority regulations, particularly CASS 7, 8 & 10
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ownership and accountability
- Excellent drive with ability to work unsupervised and under own initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Financial Services experience
- Understanding of investments and investment products
- Reconciliations experience
- Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) or equivalent industry recognised qualification
- CASS Knowledge, in particular CASS 6 & CASS 7
- Salary £20,000 - £23,000 plus 15% discretionary annual bonus
- Excellent training and career prospects
- Paid study support and exam pass financial rewards
- Pension, healthcare insurance, gym membership and travel season ticket loan
- Financial Services
- Client Money
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'