Role: Investment Writer
Contract Length: 3 months
Working days/hours: Part Time:2-3 days per week (35 hours)
Pay Rate: £450 per day (Umbrella)
A leading international insurance broker and risk advisor is looking to hire an enthusiastic investment marketing writer specialising in private markets within asset management on a three-month contract, working remotely or from their London-based office. Experience in a number of avenues within private markets is a necessary requirement equal to that of the need for strength in writing and content creation - this includes (but does not exhaust all responsibilities) creating brochures, video scripts, client emails, thought leadership content, and web page copy.
- Responsible for writing financial marketing content for multi-region marketing campaigns across all asset classes within private markets, working closely with the client’s in-house investment professionals.
- Responsible for mutli-channel writing: investment insights, client emails, blogs, Q&As, video scripts, webpages.
- Strong investment writing skills/product content experience (journalist, analyst, writer)
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience writing financial content experience writing on private markets across all asset classes.
- Strong interest in developing compelling institutional marketing content from scratch.
- An ability to write and edit for multiple content channels
- Experience writing brochures, video scripts, white papers (thought leaders) and web page copy
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'