An excellent opportunity has arisen with our client, a leading Investment Management Services provider. Due to their continued success they now seek an individual with Asset Transfer experience to join their busy team in Bristol. This would be an excellent opportunity for those possessing some pension or investment transfer experience to develop their career further.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Controlling the transfer assets via cash or in-specie, to and from the current custodian and Nominees
- Ensuring all new transfer forms received are accurately completed prior to sending on
- Liaising with third parties to manage transfer cases
- Applying all cash and stock received within agreed timescales
- Dis-investing assets and arranging the transfer of assets in-specie to the new provider
- Completing internal transfers of assets and providing the business with MI to confirm the number of transfers
To be considered for this role it would be ideal if candidates had some prior experience of asset transfer processing with a good understanding of ISA and SIPP regulations however other bright candidates with a strong background in financial services administration will be considered.
You will be efficient, accurate, collaborative and proactive, with good knowledge of MS Office, particularly in Excel.
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and market leading benefits!