Goldman & Fine Group is looking for an Investment Telesales Advisor (no cold calling) for a fast-paced, well-established and highly successful family-run luxury holiday park operator in Bishop's Stortford (ref 2395). Negotiable pay rate, dependent on experience, and benefits with contemporary working conditions, working with a friendly, supportive team.
£15,000-£25,000 basic with an OTE of £50k + bonus
Full time, including some weekends + days in lieu
Do you thrive on the challenge of working in a target-driven sales environment?
Can you quickly build relationships over the phone?
Due to growth, we are looking for a motivated and personable Telesales Advisor who can demonstrate a passion for delivering a contemporary service and the confidence in representing a luxury brand that has been built over the last 51 years.
The Company is one of the UK’s leading luxury park operators with eight parks throughout the UK and two new opening in 2018. We spend £2.5 million on national press each year and attend the largest exhibitions in the UK such as Grand Designs, Ideal Home Show, and ITV’s This Morning, enabling you to promote a recognisable brand.
In this role you will contact existing customers (no cold calling) and new warm prospects to sell products and services, making outbound and taking inbound calls, working closely with the Field Sales Negotiators and our CRM system. You will be KPI-driven with a confident, assertive and fun personality, able to follow up leads and close clients with objection-prevention.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- excellent communications skills
- the ability to create urgency
- tenacity and strong negotiation skills
- proven experience in a fast paced working environment
- a passion for sales and the motivation to earn commission
- exceptional communication skills both over the phone and in writing
- admin experience in order to update client accounts
- ability to pick up product knowledge quickly
- proven customer service experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales/telesales/business development/travel for the higher rate pay
In return you will work in an experienced and long standing, friendly team.
- full training provided by our Sales Managers and Directors
- 29 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- head office located in brand new offices
- free onsite parking
- career progression
- great rates of commission
- staff discount
Apply now for the perfect career in an exciting company who are continuously expanding.
How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your completed CV
- email your CV to Sue at Goldman & Fine
- call Sue at Goldman & Fine
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
"Holiday Home Sales"
- Investment Sales
- Holiday Home Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job