Our Client is a leading independent property consultancy providing services across a multi-disciplined platform to a host of businesses, large and small, across the UK. They offer unique, technology-led property asset management, development and agency services as well as advising on related funding strategies.
They specialise in the strategic asset management of commercial and residential properties and have an unmatched reputation for significantly enhancing property value by identifying the best options for clients’ assets - every time.
This?is an excellent opportunity for you to join?a?successful team as an?InvestmentSurveyor, focusing on commercial properties and investments and getting the most return for our customers - as well as the business. The principle activities are related to acquiring and disposing of commercial properties and investments.
Working on several projects at any one time, time management is essential, as well a clear ability to problem solve and multi-task. You will manage the preparation of reports and advice to your clients, so a clear strategy and client development plan is required. Forecasting of existing assets is essential, so this person will have a head for numbers, as well as completing transaction work and instruction. A large part of the role will be to?develop and?leverage?existing relationships whilst also establishing new ones, as well as helping create and implement property marketing campaigns, assisting the business development and marketing team within the business.??
- At least 5 years’experience?within the real estate market with a proven track record in the acquiring and disposal of commercial properties and investments?in the UK.??
- A network of strong contacts.?
- You?will be part of a team environment but mostly working individually so the ability to show initiative, effectively negotiate and generate?and retain?new opportunities through business development is a necessity.????
- Ambitious,?dynamic, a real hunter?with the readiness to take responsibility and act on your own initiative.??
- Entrepreneurial flair and excellence are?must?attributes.?
- Familiarity with property information systems and strong computer skills would be necessary.?
What?our Client offerS:
A fast-paced, energetic environment within a company investing in a long-term growth strategy.
Access to a hugely powerful and exclusive database of property information and property people.
Salary is £30-35k?dependent on experience with an OTE of £70k
- Achieving Results
- Strategic asset management of commercial and residential properties
- Enhancing property values
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job